Thursday, May 29, 2008

Great Finds - Zizziba Studio



Dina at Zizziba Studios, in Flagstaff, Arizona, makes wonderful wheel-thrown pots that combine her love of clean lines and color in a way that makes you want to smile when you see them. Her soup/salad bowl contrasts classic form with wild splashes of color, creating something fun and functional. I love, love, love color myself and I really appreciate how her pottery fits in with today's casual lifestyle.




Zizziba Studio is a one woman pottery studio, where owner Dina has 20 years of pottery experience. She creates bowls, plates, mugs, and other kitchen essentials with her unique flair. I love her use of color and the touches of the unexpected I found, like the Frog Cup, which has an adorable froggy sitting on the rim.




Zizziba Studio's shop can be found at Etsy, and is a member of the Etsy Mud Team. You can check out her other items I didn't have room to show here. I think you'll find her pottery as fun to look at as I did.






4 comments:

Ant said...

Wonderful feature!

Dina Barnese said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dina Barnese said...

Thank you for the terrific write-up!

Dina

Cynthia said...

Zizziba makes beautiful work!