Thursday, July 3, 2008

Featured on Etsy Front Page!


My little Blue bird was featured on the front page of etsy today! I wanted to get a screenshot, but I never have gotten the hang of doing it properly. In any case, the front page changed a couple of minutes after I happened to see it. I usually forget to check it, but for some reason, I decided to look at it. Maybe it's because of that long, long, etsy forum thread about the same people being shown on the front page.
Well, I'm thankful I was there and got a couple hundred views out of it. Hooray!!

4 comments:

Zo-Be Designs said...

So cute! You do wonderful work

Patrizia said...

Yay! It is adorable I love it and congrats!

Ali said...

what a gorgeous little guy! I love his simple shape. Congrats on the front page!

Ferragamo Studio said...

Well, he's sold!

I got another front page out of him today, which, of course, I missed. but anyway, off he goes~